Do's and Dont's
You guys have it easy when it comes to body type because you can change your shape anytime!!! 3 categories:
Ectomorph: Tall, thin, slim
Endomorph: Rounded with generous waist
Mesomorph: Athletic and muscular
Don't go too crazy on colors.
Not too many patterns unless you are a pro.
Wear colors that are very close to each other.
Example: Dark jeans with light blue shirt and a navy blazer for a smart casual look that would work like a charm every time).
- Curvy ladies: Don't go too bare!
- Boyish lassies: Don't go for straight cut clothes!
- Hippy Chics: Don't even think of wearing stretchy tight dresses!
- Busty mamas: Don't wear puffy bottoms!
- Plus size divas: Stay away from wide stripes!
Example: Try clothing that defines your waist Curvy ladies, show off your symmetry and flaunt those curves!